Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Planes Beat Oceans

Fun Facts about Stef for the Day:
1) Apparently she and Michaelangelo have one very impressive thing in common: they both have photographic memory, according to Stef at least.
2) Stef's life ambition is to be the first female Pope.

So its pretty hard to believe we are flying back to the U.S. of A. tomorrow.

Europe is awesome but I could totally go for Upland flavored Starbucks right now.

If you were wondering if those classic friars still exist, the ones that look kind of like Friar Tuck from Robin Hood, well the answer is yes, yes they do.

Florence was hands down the most beautiful city we have visited thus far.

I was starting to get annoyed about being reminded about my tallness on a daily basis on this trip, but when I tried to run up some stairs yesterday, hit my head, and knocked myself out briefly, I realized that the reminders are only in my best interest.

If I was the Pope I would have slumber parties in the Cistein (sp?) chapel all the time, because that ceiling is awesome.

The statue of David, yeah, its pretty much as impressive as you would imagine, although very innacurrate in one way: I highly doubt the king of the jews was uncircumcised...Just sayin.

Number one cause of knee bruising for tall people: Lengthy plane rides.

Number one cause of stewardesses tripping: Tall people with their legs in the aisles.

Its a lose-lose situation.

Songs of the Day: Hummingbird and Thanks I Get but Wilco, as well as and awesome cover of Ain't No Sunshine by Will Hoge

No comments:

Post a Comment